Monday, December 25, 2006

Christmas!

Sweet! Christmas is here. Though, the school holidays would end in a few days. The internet connection is still horrid as ever. Even changing the password did not really ease the problem (though, it did momentarily). I've been considering signing up for Starhub's Maxonline, and their offer is getting more attractive by the downtimes.

Of course, at the moment, my attention is at my new newsblog. I'm finding a way how to drive in a little more visitors to it (yay! I've achieved at least 3 unique visitors excluding myself.). As a result, I wasn't able to do much updates to the blog (even the template, which I reverted to a default one because the earlier one was malfunctioning). Its a pity I can't (and likely won't) put any money online, and thus cannot get a personalized domain name (like http://www.???????.com).

My birthday would be tomorrow (26 December), which is kind of nice, since I get to receive my Christmas and birthday presents almost at the same time. On the day after tomorrow (27 December), I would need to pay a visit to Meridian Junior College. Too bad I can't call Zul, he seems to be busy (working, with a job).

No comments: